Traveling involves discovering new places, knowing them till depth and enjoying the charm of being there. We all love to travel according to our choice, some like beaches, some mountains and some of us even like the deserts. The traveler inside us urges us to explore more as soon as we start our hunt to find new spots. So, while you are finding a new place/destination to visit on your next vacation, let us tell you something about the top African Safari destinations that should be your next stopover.
1. Maasai Mara National Park: Situated in the Narok country, Kenya, Maasai Mara has been named in honor of the local ancestral inhabitants. It is a large reserve that can make you experience some of the best views of wildlife. The period of July-October witnesses the migration of millions of these unseen and amazing wild animals that can only be found here.
2. Chobe National Park: Chobe is the third largest park in Africa, located in Botswana on the banks of river Chobe, is the most biologically diverse park of the region. A safari expedition in Africa is incomplete without visiting this incredible reserve that happens to be the home of many animals, including zebras, elands, giraffes, Kalahari elephants, lions, antelopes, etc. Plan a visit between April-October to witness the wonders.
3. Kruger National Park: Kruger is the most famous and exciting destination in Africa, which is also the largest game reserve in the country. Home to many rare species of wildlife animals, such as hippos, crocodiles, big fives, cheetahs, black rhinoceros, etc.; it also boasts a large range of birds and reptiles too. It is one of the well-kept and maintained parks in the nation and definitely that makes it an ideal destination for safari.
4. South Luangwa National Park: South Luangwa is a reserve in Zambia, in the Valley of Luangwa River that has been renowned globally for its wildlife haven. There are amazing variety of species of birds, 60 species of different animals and a large variety of endangered species in the park that are a treat to watch. Do not miss to see the hippos relaxing in the Luangwa River while you visit it.
5. Serengeti National Park: Located in the Serengeti system in Tanzania, the national park offers the best African safari experience. The lions walking in the huge grasslands, migration of millions of wildebeest and zebras are some of the spectacular views that you get from this amazing destination.
A wildlife safari can make you witness some of the best and the rarest species of animals, birds, mammals and reptiles too. So, plan a trip soon by taking your travel buddy along to delve into the huge world of the wild. You can get good deals on flights to Africa online.